Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Technical Crap-ola

I use 'Hello' to post pics here... along with Blogger, it appears to have been jack-fucked with issues the past few days.

I thought maybe it was my comp or apps but I've read all over the blogosphere that Blogger has been a pain in the ass.

On top of that, I got a notice that my Firefox browser needed critical updates. So critical that it completely fucked my browser. Unfortunately, I'm using a dinosaur worthless piece of shit HP machine running 98/SE and it doesn't have the 'System Restore' function that XP has. So I guess I have to uninstall Firefox and then Re-install it from the site (so I don't have to worry about 'critical updates' screwing my shit up).

My fingers are crossed as I type this and hopefully I'll be back this afternoon...

|

<< Home