Sunday, December 12, 2004

Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!

A few of you know that I write several other blogs. One (linked over there to the right) is for a local band, Boodgoggle, and a third blog is about my day-to-day existence as a full-time single dad. Another blog (also linked on the right), Patriside, is not the most successful (if you measure success by the number of hits, this space gets twice the hits Patriside gets) but it is a labor of love and, as such, my favorite.

Well, that labor has paid off as I have been nominated for the 'The Best of Blog Awards: Best Daddy Blog' award. It's not a big deal but it's nice to be recognized. Anyway, please go read Patricide and if you like what you see, by all means, go to 'The Best of Blog Awards: Best Daddy Blog' and give me a good word.

|

<< Home