Saturday, December 18, 2004

Gutless Rightards

I get my share of hate email/comments and as much as I'd like to shake the last one, I just can't let it go. it's too cowardly. Plus, well, not alot to write about, frankly.

So.... I get this anonymous bullshit comment on a Rumsfeld post yesterday that says:
You have no idea what you are talking about. I for one get tired of people like yourself discrediting our military and this great country of ours.

And my response was:
I for one get tired of cowards like you posting anonymously. If you have contrary evidence, shit-for-brains, by all means, put it up. Otherwise, shut your fucking fascist mouth, skank.

Of course, the shithead hits-and-runs. Like so many of that ilk. What I wanted to say, in entirety, was that I love my country much more than you do because I am willing to speak my mind, practice democracy, you only improve by recognizing your mistakes and correcting what's wrong.

You'd think the anonymous poster would realize that: he writes a whiny-ass blog about being a half-assed wrestler and being a piss-poor student. A really, REALLY boring blog. I have no clue who he's writing it for unless it's some kind of code for anti-American terrorists, I mean it involves lists of what - who knows what the fuck - could be construed as coded lists for plans to MURDER GEORGE BUSH or drop BIOCHEMICAL WEAPONS IN A UNITED STATES MALL AT CHRISTMAS TIME - his blog seems pretty hinky to me, suspect, a little Islamofascist because why else would he want to stifle dissent? Get me here, DHS, I think this guy is an actual TERRORIST!

Anyway, he's not so "anonymous":
Referring Link http://theplans.blogspot.com/
Host Name pool-141-153-52-176.char.east.verizon.net
IP Address 141.153.52.176
Country United States
Region West Virginia
City Charleston
ISP Verizon Internet Services
Returning Visits 0
Visit Length 15 seconds
VISITOR SYSTEM SPECS
Browser MSIE 6.0
Operating System Windows XP
Resolution 1280x1024
Javascript Enabled

Yee-haw, ain't technology wondeful?

|

<< Home