Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fox Muldaur Calling All Channels....

OK. I've called attention to disparities between exit polls and actual results (especially in precints where fraud has been suggested), I've recommended Bev Harris (although I'll second guess that), and I made some to-do over the latest Madsen article so... some could say I have a tin-foil hat somewhere in my closet. I'll grant you that.

What I want to know is who checks me out daily - yes, DAILY - from:
204.46.110.83 (U.s. Environmental Protection Agency)
North Carolina, Research Triangle Park, United States, 19 returning visits

client2.ed.gov (U.s. Department Of Education)
Washington Dc, Washington, United States, 14 returning visits

I like regular readers but I hate to think I'm being followed by agents of TPA. I'm certain they'd use more stealth than what I'm seeing on my trackbacks but... well, I'm just curious.

Any of you other lefty bloggers getting these hits? We'll see what transpires if these mystery guests answer my query...

|

<< Home