Friday, December 03, 2004

Baby Steps Coming Back

The readers of my single-dad blog know that a very yucky bug has hit my household and I was down-for-the-count all day yesterday. I'm not feeling a whole hella' lot better today but at least I can sit up without sending my stomach contents skyward. Plus, my ex has the kids for the weekend so I think I can get back to posting.

I've been working on a couple of long posts that should be ready by tonight (one about Red State voter racism in Alabama, the other about how steal the religious core back from the Republicans) and I'm probably pipe in on a couple of today's top stories. I sure as hell won't be up on the roof stringing Christmas lights.

I can't say it's good to be back but I can say it's great to not have my head hanging over a toilet seat....

|

<< Home