Monday, November 01, 2004

Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC

Worthless goddamn turds, the bunch of them, I had to turn it off before I went nuclear. What bullshit. The fucking morons picked four college Republicans and tried to pass them off as the entirety of the college vote. "We at MSNBC have so little regard for your intelligence, so certain of your gullibility, we're going to pass off Rovian propaganda as 'news' and titter mindlessly at our craven subterfuge," MSNBC fuckwits seemed to be saying. Ah, but that was not the extent of the insult: they finished the bogus interview by asking the college Republicans if having cell phones had prevented any of their peers from being polled.

I needn't tell you how our college Republicans answered because unlike MSNBC, I assume my readers have intellects.

MSNBC's pea-brained attempt to pull a "BOO YAH!!! We'll show you how wrong the liberals are about college-aged voters! We'll show you how wrong they are about the polls!" should have been enough to make me change the channel. Credit my Buddha-like patience for me not tossing my coffee cup through the tube. No, I had to sit through several more minutes of their "Might as well give up, Kerry voters, Bush has this thing wrapped up!" mantra and then, shamelessly broadcasting Bush's stump speech in Wisconsin...

Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC, Turn Off MSNBC

|

<< Home