Thursday, September 30, 2004

So Nobody Takes Dan Abrams' Challenge!

Heh, Nuff' said.

No matter what you think about Dan Abrams on MSNBC, if a conservative clerk had taken his challenge, he would have read the email. Abrams is no liberal (as far as I can tell) and wouldn't hedge on that.

IT WAS POLITICAL. HELLO.

What truly amazes me is not the mainstream media ignoring this but that Blogosphere Left has completely ignored the story.

I've always said (many times, in the Boonie blog)that the biggest story of the century is the Florida election fiasco. The lesson of fact that Bush and the courts made a sham of our electoral system should be in every History text books NOW.

No posting until I get back from Denver. Enjoy your Debate parties and FLOOD THE ZONE while I do some shots...

|

<< Home